TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICATION
By making reservation in ACCO hostel on any site, including third-party retailers, you agree to and accept hostel's terms and conditions.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND NO SHOW
Free cancellation 48 hours before arrival date.
If you cancel past deadline or do not show up for your stay (No Show) you will be due the cancellation fee in amount of the first night.
EG: if you arrival date is 04 February, then latest time for free cancellation is 01 February at 23:59:59)
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check in: anytime after 15.00. If you arrive past 18.00 you can check in on your Facebook page - just use check in option and stat ACCO hostel as location.
Check out: anytime before 11.00. We have an express checkout: just pack and go. Do not forget to drop used linen in the basket & check that your balance due is paid.
LINEN AND TOWELS
Linen is compulsory. Bring your own linen set or rent ours at the rate of 60 SEK per person if you pay on arrival or 40 SEK per person if you pay online. If you have your own linen, but want to rent towels separately you may do so at the rate of 20 SEK per unit.
Kindly note that sleeping bags are not allowed due to sanitary regulations.
LOCKERS AND BAGGAGE ROOM
In each room we have personal security lockers for each bed in case you want to lock valuables within your stay. Lockers are lockable with padlocks: you can either bring your own padlock or buy one from us for 60 SEK. Whether you wish to drop your belongings off before check in or after checkout you may do so for free in the luggage room. Luggage room also have lockers, please note that these lockers are available only for keeping belongings before check in on arrival date and after check out on departure date before 18.00.
* For direct bookings on www.accohostel.com: at the moment of booking you are paying a 12% deposit, rest is due on arrival date. You may choose to prepay your stay even before arrival and get a discount on bed linen set.
* Please note that other booking sources have various payment policies.
* Remainder due is to be paid on arrival date within reception hours, if you arrive past reception hours ACCO hostel reserves the right to charge your card for total amount. If payment is successful you will receive a receipt from us, otherwise we would contact you regarding your payment due.
* Remainder due can be paid in cash, card or Swish transfer (to 123 609 43 87).
* For walk-in bookings credit card is required for regular rates, if you do not have credit card and wish to pay with cash extra charged may apply.
* Children above 10 years are welcome. Please note that we are not suitable for any children below 10 years old.
* Kindly note that our hostel is youth-oriented and guests above 50 years old may be denied in booking with a refund
* Children below 18 years old may stay in hostel in presence of their parents or legal guardians. If such cannot be present - we require a child to have a written permit to stay in our hostel with signature and ID copy of its parent or legal guardian in physical or electronic form (email, message).
* No loud noise between 23.00-07.00 - please respect other guest's right to rest* Hostel is not suitable for wheel chair users due to technical building layout
* Smoking, alcohol & drugs: consumption and storage is strictly not allowed
* Guests must be respectful towards each other and hostel staff
* Cooking plate available within reception hours due to fire safety
* No extra guests or visitors above paid guests
* Maximum stay is 14 days
* Hostel is a short-term accommodation and is not suitable for permanent residence (In Swedish/på svenska: Vandrarhem är korttidsboende form. Gäster avstår från besiktingsrätt)
* Hostel reserves the right to cancel booking and/or charge a fee in case guest breaks any of the rules above
ANSGARIEGATAN 10, 117 28, STOCKHOLM